View Single Post
Old 14 Oct 2015, 19:18 (Ref:3582863)   #1575
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Well the official name is Car Displaying New Technologies (at least that's the "class" under which the unclassified entries ran in recent years).

As for construction of garages, the press release said that two would be built each year. Adding two garages now at the end of pitlane would infringe a bit on parc ferme space, but it wouldn't be too much work, so even if they don't start building them until March there shouldn't be too many worries (the garage between the main building and the annexe was built in less than a month). Our best bet on what's going on with the garages will be when the ACO announces the automatic invites, because if the number of entries goes up to 58 they should announce it then (as the entry period for all other entrants opens around that time).

EDIT: When we were at the track for the 24 this year, I remember seeing hung on the annexe building one of those placards that describes an upcoming/ongoing construction project, so I'm thinking that the project is at least scheduled and budgeted. Don't recall reading it in detail, so I cannot remember whether there was a construction start date listed on it.