View Single Post
Old 15 Nov 2015, 14:46 (Ref:3590602)   #5
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
"Civil war", or warfare of any kind in western continental Europe in this time and day sounds like someones written fanfic. I really don't think there's any chance of that happening, even if the cowardly strikes keep periodically popping up and shocking us.

Anyway, I'll quote myself from the other thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiana View Post
That's just what the terrorists want (beyond their misguided beliefs), create realm of fear and attempting to prevent you from participating in public happenings. Soon many people will be fearful of even visiting places like Paris, yet the likelihood of something happening to them personally is close to zero - even if this wasn't the end of these cowardly strikes. Normal life must continue.

Security will be improved after these two . And closed off event will be safer than central capital anyway.