View Single Post
Old 5 Feb 2014, 21:15 (Ref:3364590)   #647
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor_RO View Post
What on earth possessed me to read around page 45-50 of the LM 2013 race thread? It was about that time that Aston Martin announced the news nobody wanted to hear... and it took me back to the campsite and hearing the news on the radio, and the stone that dropped in my stomach at that moment. I think I wondered around the place for about 2 hours before actually realizing what had happened.
I certainly don't want to read those pages.
I remember going around the old Kart pits at the time. Hearing Hindy reading the message, stopped me completely until he was done.
Then I tried to distract myself with taking a few photographs, until I heard 3 "young" danes, laughing, drinking beer and watching the race - I couldn't help myself from sharing the sad news. (didn't seem to have an effect on them)