Thread: BTCC Oulton Park Rd7/8/9
View Single Post
Old 20 Aug 2020, 07:57 (Ref:3996603)   #38
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moneyseeker View Post
They have a sponsorship agent looking for 2021 sponsors for them, which JP retweeted recently.

Sent from my SNE-LX1 using Tapatalk
That's probably standard for all teams/drivers to be continuously on the look out for new sponsorship deals.

PMR did state the following in their latest release: 'With Jason Plato confirmed for the 2021 season, as well as all existing team partners, '