View Single Post
Old 25 May 2014, 20:40 (Ref:3410549)   #72
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiana View Post
Not talking of LM but generally:

You can always diminsh the effect of rain with umbrella and/or rain gear, same with proper warm clothing in freezing winter temperatures... however there is no escape from heat, sure you can wear lighter clothes but at some point there comes edge to that... and there isn't always shade around, plus if you need to keep moving it doesn't come into question. Also sunburns... my face especially burns very easily, whether or not there is protection

My ideal seasonal (fantasy) cycle would consist of 8 months of (snowy) winter, 1 month of spring, 1 month of summer, and 2 months of fall

I always knew you were a little bit....... umm, unique!

But that avatar is really very nice