View Single Post
Old 15 Jul 2003, 21:20 (Ref:662302)   #11
SALEEN S7R
Veteran

England
Poole, England
SALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
The race has on offer double points. I would be very suprised though if the BMS team do not turn up to the Spa 24hrs. With the points being excluded from Donnington they could do with a win at Spa to further secure their points lead.

True Labre won the championship because of this race last year, but then coming into the Spa 24hrs this time last year nobody had a commanding lead like the #23 BMS Ferrari 550 does this year. I too hope that the Saleen's do have a great race and win. But I have to ask now what the chances are of that happening, now that Guonon has gone for Konrad and Van De Pole is there to replace him. Van De Pole is a great driver but hes got no Saleen experince, so we will have to wait and see how he gets on.

Still hopefully it will be a Saleen win, but my head tells me it will be a Ferrari, with the #5 Force One Viper having a outside chance.