Thread: LM24 Cadillac Northstar LMP
View Single Post
Old 27 Apr 2016, 02:20 (Ref:3636585)   #131
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Craik View Post
Yes, I noticed that all the photos have disappeared, any ideas as to where they have gone? I retired in July and turned off my PC, was I hosting the photos?
Url for the photo at the top of this page suggests you had them on Facebook. I have never tried to do that. Are the photos still on Facebook? Did you change the security settings in Facebook for the Album they are in? I agree with others that a site setup just for photo hosting would be best/easiest. Good luck! I have enjoyed the documentation of your adventure.

Richard