Thread: LM24 Cadillac Northstar LMP
View Single Post
Old 27 Apr 2016, 13:32 (Ref:3636698)   #135
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Craik View Post
Hi guys, I have just returned from another successful cross country Caddy parts trip, returning with most of a 2000 rear end. I do have photos, but since retirement I have moved to an iPad, and can't figure out how to add photos, any ideas?
Hi Jim, you can download the Imgur app and use their service or go through your web browser to tinypic.com and upload there. When you are given a link from the hosting service, place the link between the IMG tags.