Thread: LM24 Cadillac Northstar LMP
View Single Post
Old 3 Mar 2017, 20:11 (Ref:3716220)   #142
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Craik View Post
Hello, I have not forgotten you guys, until I can figure out how to post photos here, you can follow this thread on Facebook, look for "LMP in my office"
Request sent!

If you have a smartphone, you can take pictures and post them easily through the tap-a-talk app (that's the way I do it). Otherwise, you can attach pictures as shown above or you can post them in a public online photo album with jpg link using Google Plus, Photos, Photobucket or the like. Then paste the link to the picture icon / window on toolbar.

Good luck with both!

EDIT:

Found a picture my brother took at PLM, 2002:

Granted, we were wet the whole time, novice camera folks and didn't realize it's not too great shooting through chainlink fences...

Double EDIT: Not the same chassis type, but LMP Caddy nonetheless.

Last edited by fieldodreams79; 3 Mar 2017 at 20:23.