View Single Post
Old 18 Feb 2020, 00:55 (Ref:3958121)   #50
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyfan View Post
Perhaps the team should've told Hamlin to maybe not do burnouts given the situation with Newman...

Edit - Hamlin probably doesn't know how severe it was, but the team... A severe lack of class at the moment. Effin' morons.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Head on and then got blasted in the roof. I'm just hoping Ryan's okay...
I'm hoping Gibbs was on the radio and heard confirmation he was ok. He did hold the celebration and prayer a min listening to the radio so maybe positive. Although I guess Nascar thinks no one cares and would rather see ads