Thread: Rules Future Rule Changes
View Single Post
Old 20 Apr 2024, 16:27 (Ref:4205596)   #4355
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Good for you that you care, but do you really think F1 is should only be a battle between designers? Of course it plays a part, but the fact is fans and the media care more about the drivers championship and always have.

Exactly. It's the drivers that the fans primarily want to watch, whether that's at the track or on TV.

I remember the very first F1 race I went to. The GKN-Daily Express Silver Jubilee International Trophy Race, in 1973. I knew who the drivers were and for which team they drove for. I knew who had designed the cars but what I wanted to see was those drivers race.