Thread: ELMS ELMS 2015 Discussion
View Single Post
Old 17 Dec 2014, 11:24 (Ref:3485738)   #97
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
dillman's one of those "if he's that good, why hasn't someone picked him up" drivers in my eyes. obviously he's not exactly loaded, and he's had plenty of opportunities and done well when he needs to and yet...

that said, rating him as a silver is a HUGE reach on behalf of the aco. it rather looks like them giving him a bit of a career break. if i was simon dolan or one of those very disgruntled with the rating system i'd be pretty unamused at that.

if i was a conspiracy theorist i'd probably look at his nationality, then at his ranking, then wonder out loud if he's going to end up at signatech alpine...

Last edited by bella; 17 Dec 2014 at 11:31.