View Single Post
Old 28 May 2023, 21:08 (Ref:4158615)   #519
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rika View Post
I am not dude !

But I was just giving stupid answer like Adam.
He does not know and I do not know.

Probably you do not know also?

I think no body really know at this moment?

I do not know think if they do things suddenly different from all other red flags during same race then that is strange. And not really fair?
Dude is an expression not a gender but ok, I'm go with more gender neutral numb nuts if that's better.

Given I've seen Indy RC do all manner of things I don't pretend to believe in the expert. I'll go with there was no crying, throwing of tantrums or confusion by those in the series so no, warm up is not required. Seems fairly simple that NO ONE has said anything about why no warm up from a team, relying on commentary team seems odd no? They don't make the rules, rarely are in a position to have been team management and couldn't agree about if a tire crossed the line or out of control. The rule supposedly reads control and not out of the box at all. And there is warning written on the rule so they weren't outside the rules at all there