View Single Post
Old 7 Oct 2021, 20:52 (Ref:4077402)   #137
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tique View Post
From what I have heard, the Gibson GL458 is not the most efficient engine so evn if Oreca know it well, I will not bet on it. Regarding the VRX30, if it is the same one that has been used in IMSA with the Ligier DPI, this one is quite heavy and has given a lot of problem to the Ligier DPi. Knowing the knwonledge that Viry has developped with the V6 turbo, I will bet on an engine like that.
**** poor support from Nissan and budgetary reasons caused problems with the Nissan and Ligier. Never mind the supply chain of oops, sorry we didn't ship that from Nissan to Ed Brown.

It all just feels so much like they demand to have their LMP1 Rebellion allowed to race 2 more years and then nothing to try and steal a cheap win before the next gen cars come on strong.