View Single Post
Old 23 Dec 2022, 14:12 (Ref:4137959)   #1238
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I have some stunning pit exit video shot secretly by my son of a certain British sports car.... That it isn't racing is downright criminal.
it would be nice to see at least one road car make it on the hypercar grid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RL17 View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQcaYrbxXMM

Lucien Bianchi in a DB4 GT Zagato (which ran in Le Mans 1961) before a May 1962 Spa GP Sportscar race (non- world championship event) driving around the old Spa circuit with a few 250 SWBs. Think Jim Clark also drove car at TT race at Goodwood in 1961.

Qualified on pole and wrote car off at Les Combes, 2 VEV car rebuilt as one of 3 Superlightweights and was auctioned off by Bonhams a few years ago.
That is super cool. I like the narration, although don't understand it all! The old Spa must have been a heck of an experience.