View Single Post
Old 27 Jun 2023, 10:32 (Ref:4165661)   #73
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I still have one of my 7Ds but rarely use it these days. My 1DX iii does far more than I could ever use but comes with a price in that it is quite heavy. Add to that I still use a 100-400 L 4.5-5.6 "Mk 1" which adds to that weight. I have a F4L 70-200 but rarely use it because I can run from 100mm with the bigger lens. The downside is that I don't have a large aperture to play with. My F2.8 25-70 zoom, covers most things static so I'm pondering selling the 100-400 and investing in an F2.8 L III 70-200 zoom. It does mean that places like Silverstone, where you have to shoot from the next county, would be difficult. Ultimately I guess I could buy a used 300 F2.8 tele, preferably a series II (series III are too expensive atm), for Le Mans next year.