View Single Post
Old 27 Sep 2023, 12:40 (Ref:4178501)   #3
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yes, with the access we get as speccies, a wide angle is pretty meaningless, but I find them good for static displays and pit/paddock shots. The 100-400 series 2 is an improvement on the series one in terms of weight and distortion etc. but I'm still satisfied with my old one which is 13 years old and takes pretty good pics as this one last Saturday.
Attached Thumbnails
P&P SY-2023-002.jpg