View Single Post
Old 17 Jul 2005, 19:33 (Ref:1357373)   #103
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMT
If you read my posts, you'll see that I'm not trying to change anyone's opinion about anything - just sticking to facts (except in my vote for the Dauer ). It's not that personal.

"Least good" doesn't mean "worse than bad" in this context - that was my meaning. You can't disagree with that, surely?
No I can't. Never did actually.

I guess I'm concerned not to let a good thread degenerate into an "explain yourself Cy" session. And then again. And then again. He doesn't need me to protect him at all but the point has been made enough times for us all to understand where he's coming from, whether or not we agree.