View Single Post
Old 16 May 2014, 15:02 (Ref:3406960)   #1
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
The Le Mans World Cup Thread

Having seen Simon's thread on archaeology, I understand how tiresome the World Cup build-up can be for those not interested in the football. So how's about a thread for the World Cup at Le Mans which doesn't affect the others?

Major football tournaments and Le Mans are a frequent conundrum. So what do people usually do to watch matches?

In the past, we've gone into the City and found a bar or tabac screening it. Does the Tetre Rouge cafe show anything? Will the village have the England game on again? I wouldn't be too bothered if I miss the Italy match, but by the same token, I could take my usual break into the village a little earlier to accommodate it...