View Single Post
Old 16 May 2014, 16:10 (Ref:3406974)   #2
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I'd be surprised if some of the big guns weren't showing the games in the village. I suppose for the late ones like England a lot depends on whether they'll have staff up to run/police the stand. Like you John-Mark I'm torn about the Italy game. Want to watch the race but I'll definitely stay across it. I know Hindy and the boys will be too.

I doesn't have to affect your enjoyment of the weekend at all. For others it just adds to the race week buzz.

Spain vs Holland is at 9pm on the Friday. Repeat of last year's final. Nice opportunity to have a few beers after the driver parade. If anyone's up for it let us know.

These are the games on during the event. Some at more convenient times than others:

Thursday 12 June 2014
Brazil v Croatia, Arena de Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, 22:00

Friday 13 June 2014
Mexico v Cameroon, Arena das Dunas, Natal, 18:00
Spain v Netherlands, Arena Fonte Nova, Salvador, 21:00
Chile v Australia, Arena Pantanal, Cuiaba, 00:00

Saturday 14 June 2014
Colombia v Greece, Estadio Mineirao, Belo Horizonte, 18:00
Uruguay v Costa Rica, Estadio Castelao, Fortaleza, 21:00
England v Italy, Arena Amazonia, Manaus, 00:00

Sunday 15 June 2014
Ivory Coast v Japan, Arena Pernambuco, Recife, 03:00