View Single Post
Old 18 Jan 2013, 02:45 (Ref:3190885)   #3
Maelochs
Veteran

Maelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I like the weight/longevity idea, and the stable rules. I like the whole budget-limit idea.

I sincerely question whether any entity (including F1) can really audit all those multinationals and be sure none are cheating.

Unless those multinationals completely opened their books (which I strongly doubt any would do) then how could any outside audit be sure about what was spent where? And how much would it cost for all the lawyers and accountants neede to keep track, and how much more for all the protests and appeals?

If some way to keep track of the money can be found, then great, let's do it. I like those rules.