View Single Post
Old 14 Jun 2022, 10:27 (Ref:4115522)   #341
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitemr2 View Post
I got a souvenir from one of the 244000 spectators, tested positive just now (not the 24h virus). What a shitty end to a fantastic week.

On my way down I got stuck for 2 hours arround Parijs, thought it was best to avoid it this time and drive the route over Rouen (monday morning). What a joy, almost empty roads and lots of 'super cars' although slightly longer and more toll, that's the way I will travel next time.
Sorry about your virus. Get well soon. I used the Rouen Route both ways, as you say more tolls which means leaping out of the car, running round it to either; get the ticket; or, pay the toll (around 30 euros each time). But there were loads of classics and high end sportscars to ogle, chase, or admire at the coffee stops. At one stop there was even a 1960s Porsche 911! I was surprised to see Aston Martins and Ferraris "stickered up" with the 24hrs logo and other stickers.