Thread: Red Bull Ford
View Single Post
Old 8 Feb 2023, 12:41 (Ref:4143120)   #33
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Lastly, I only have a high level of the TUPE process. But I can imagine it might be protecting European or UK employees that existed to provide direct team support. And that RBPTwould have wanted to take on that operation from Honda once Honda "officially" pulled out of F1 (already done). So I can imaginethose would fall under TUPE.

However, it's my understanding that all primary Honda R&D was based out of Japan. While those Japanese employees can be lured away with job offers like anyone, I suspect they don't fall under TUPE protection at all.

Richard