View Single Post
Old 17 Aug 2010, 17:51 (Ref:2746134)   #8
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BILTEL View Post
Saturday would mean a day off on the Friday to travel etc. I never normaly mind having a day off for a good cause though.

I'm more concerned about the rules changing to cater for people that will take it far too seriously (read rich!). As long as my TOYO/Pre93 1986 3.5 BMW will still be eligible I'll be happy.
I understand your point and alluded to the same thing previously in the thread. But, remember a lot of those to whom you refer are into the high end historics, rather than the (for want of a better phrase) lower end classics.

As to eligibility, I think there are thoughts in that direction. Certainly I've given claire and John a few things for consideration.