View Single Post
Old 12 Oct 2011, 16:44 (Ref:2970004)   #125
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
I suggest you either go direct to the ACO or to Nadine at the tourist office, you only pay ticket price and postage, if you want a particular campsite there may be a problem but wait and see. Nadine tells me they will know what tickets they have in early December

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTfour View Post
Lads, it's been a while since I visited the worlds best sportscar forum but I need your advice on this.

It's about ordering tickets. Over the last 4 or 5 years,we've ordered our tickets from a dutch ticket office called 'Ticket&Travel'. All went well up untill two years ago when they started to fool around with the amount of campsite tickets one could buy.
Nowadays they'll force you to buy two GE tickets allong with each campsite ticket. This is, in it self, no problem were it not that they also force one to purchase a GE ticket with each grandstand ticket...

It so ended up that our party would've to buy some 11 entrytickets we wouldn't need! After explaining our predicament to them,the ticketoffice blamed the ACO for implying those new "let's try to suck'm dry completely" rules and told us we'd be able to buy the wanted amount of campsite tickets for a €15,- premium per ticket without having to buy them two GE tickets... This totalled little over €200,- extra costs just to get what we needed!
Needless to say, we're not going down this road again. So, what would you guys advise me? Where to order tickets best? Ordering tickets in the UK would be a possibillity...