View Single Post
Old 10 Oct 2013, 23:24 (Ref:3316056)   #7
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Anyone seen the drawings for the extended run off at the first right hander at the Porsche curves? It looks over-ambitious to me. If the plans are correct, then the road leading the Beausejour will have to be wiped and a new one found somewhere else.

I'm sure they won't get rid of the trees at TR. Not only would it be sad to see them go, but it would be a lot of hassle considering there are other solutions which could be cheaper and more effective.

I think it will be a SAFER barrier there, moved further away from the trees. Tire barriers would be a disaster - you don't want cars bouncing back into the track.