View Single Post
Old 15 Apr 2014, 09:59 (Ref:3392725)   #839
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
While I wouldn't cross the road to see a lot of those groups, it will be interesting to see what happens with the football during the race. Like it or not I think a lot of people will wonder off in search of England/Italy around midnight.
I hope some news comes out about that form the ACO. If I was on my own, I'd think twice about it but I'll be with plenty of people desperate to watch it so I'll be watching us lose as well.

Couldn't make it in 2010 because of exams, but pretty sure my dad watched England vs USA in the Village that year?