View Single Post
Old 29 Apr 2014, 08:50 (Ref:3399565)   #918
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I've said for many years that I want to spend less time with a viewfinder pressed to my eye. Every year I fail. It's almost an addiction - once the cars come out on track I feel the urge to snap away. As a result, I end up with hundreds of shots that look exactly like hundreds of shots I took last year and the year before that and......

This year I'm planning to concentrate more on video - although I did take quite a lot of that last year - and looking for more of those 'atmospheric' shots.... But not taking a camera? No, I just couldn't do that.......