View Single Post
Old 30 Apr 2014, 09:09 (Ref:3399946)   #922
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
That's a good point there Dave about photography keeping you active during the night. As one of those who just has to see the whole of the night, taking pictures (even though I know they'll be rubbish ) does stop me from sitting down and falling asleep. There is the advantage of course these days of being able to take hundreds of shots without having to worry about the costs of developing and printing. I remember my last year of using film - the D&P cost me £90 - and that was a long time ago now!