View Single Post
Old 28 May 2015, 22:33 (Ref:3542279)   #1508
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
Any ideas? My guess would be a Ford GT public reveal but I don't know if Graham means pre-race festivities (right before the race) or during race week.
I think we have the answer now to the tweet Graham posted. It flew under the radar slightly today with the retro Nissan livery announcement, but as part of that the 1990 pole-winning No.24 R90CK will be on track.

Although it hasn't been specified when. Might be nice to do it ahead of one of the qualy sessions like they did with the Mazda 787B and Dempsey a few years ago.

http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=...&id=0e3f5a74cf