View Single Post
Old 6 Sep 2015, 09:35 (Ref:3571796)   #1567
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
Anyone got the Blu-Ray/DVD yet off Duke? Mine came a couple of days ago - just watching it back now. Always a nice moment, especially with full RLM comms this year.
Yep, mine arrived on Friday. I've only watched about half an hour so far. Saving it for a rainy day (that means this afternoon or tomorrow, probably! )

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Jay View Post
I missed this week's RLM (and the podcast link is broken, and so is their website because I can't use their contact form), does anyone know if there was a discount code for this year?
I haven't seen one, although people have asked on the MWM FB page.....