View Single Post
Old 12 Jun 2022, 00:43 (Ref:4114709)   #606
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Yeah, but when you have professionals running the car with a couple others you don't need much kit in your stall.

I'm enjoying the sweets bashing FAR too much. And glad none of our garbage stuff here was added. All our good cakes and "pastries" went bankrupt. I was VERY VERY VERY upset at the last couple Tastykakes and Drake's garbage. Don't buy it and then fk up the recipe with stupid oil instead of butter bs
I've switched up the comms back to RLM during the previous commercial break. Always good to hear John say something, then Paul saying, no actually that pit stop is on time.