View Single Post
Old 23 Aug 2022, 09:16 (Ref:4123485)   #98
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutzvic View Post
If you are winning a wrestling competition against children as an adult person, I do not think your gold medal is really shinny just because no other adults entered. This is how I see it. Why Porsche and Audi ran away....it would worth another topic.
Not the greatest of analogies to my mind.... I take your point (of course), but at the end of the day, they have their name on the trophy. I'm black and white on Audi and Porsche. They could have stayed to take on Toyota, but they didn't. End of topic....