Thread: Team Ferrari: in F1
View Single Post
Old 28 Jul 2020, 23:46 (Ref:3991323)   #487
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
This is not a particularly "Ferrari" comment, but I am becoming more and more convinced that pushing the new regulations off to 2022 was a bad idea. Particularly when combining that with a development freeze. This puts us right back into the period of teams who don't have enough tokens to fix their problems, so they have to limp along. Ferrari is the new Honda.

Richard