Thread: IMSA 2023 IMSA Season
View Single Post
Old 17 May 2022, 16:50 (Ref:4110394)   #5
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
That schtick is getting old, I've seen multiple legal people respond with it is not a violation, they write the rules and get to make the entry requirements. I like the car, and think the IMSA rule is stupid but the Frances aren't going to suddenly say sht our lawyers didn't read this first, and we released it again after he threatened legal action to clarify our position and we didn't make sure again? Yeah, gonna guess they're good and he'll get dismissed quick. But sell a car THEN make the claims, until we see the car ready to go I don't care