View Single Post
Old 18 Apr 2021, 02:09 (Ref:4046466)   #174
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'm not sure it is coming here? The new Ram Dakota, a mid-sized truck, is on and then off every six months. As best as I can tell it is going to happen but has been delayed by the pandemic.

There is something about the proportions of pick ups outside the US that looks off here, which is why Ford is supposedly developing a new US only Ranger and Toyota sells the Tacoma and not the Hilux. I think it's something at the back of the cab but it's hard to put my finger on. For example, the Ranger is a handsome (although nondescript) vehicle from the front, but from the back it looks bizarre on our roads - like a bed tacked onto the back of a SUV. Most people I have talked to, and I live in a place where people care and have strong truck opinions, feel the same way. The sales numbers for the Ranger are not good but in fairness this could also be to the fact that the Chevy and Toyota are newer, better designs.