View Single Post
Old 5 Dec 2004, 20:54 (Ref:1171689)   #17
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Sowman
The single seater race is open, Peter - any single seater up to 2.5l. Interestingly, the comment has been made that more FF1600 people would do it if it WASN'T an open race.

Look like getting 18ish Caterhams, apparently. Last year we had 15 in the end with a promise of several more for this year! Having said that the BRSCC did get 32 Sports/Saloons in 2002.

Lastly, this meeting has one of the biggest crowds of any club race meeting in the UK.
I don't doubt your points. However 15 with a promise of more and only 21 days (ish) to go isn't goos really is it?

I do wholeheartedy wish you well but limiting it to Caterhams and single seaters has lost you a complete market.