View Single Post
Old 27 Jul 2006, 20:43 (Ref:1666175)   #28
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
There is still a lot of ifs there I feel. There is certainly potential, but it is far from certain. Why not touring cars? Except when asked they said Le Mans is unfinished business. Although perhaps they would have said favourable things if asked about WTCC. WTCC is already standardised globally.

I feel the Williams deal is more about some good work behind the scenes to get Williams a decent engine and also a chance for Toyota (at relatively) little extra expense getting twice the chance to succeed in F1.

Having said all that I can see the possibility, but I don't see it was "when", it is still "if".