View Single Post
Old 14 Apr 2020, 16:19 (Ref:3970803)   #161
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
And Zak’s argument about boxing doesn’t quite fit. If you ask me, it’s no different from the Liverpool or Man City beating a lesser team in the EPL. The difference there is the lesser team can produce an upset, but still the best team always wins the league. If F1 was more like that, that would be an improvement
if the budget difference between the top team and the bottom team in the EPL is $350 million dollars a year, then i would agree with you.

also a big difference between winning a single game against another club vs beating the entire field in one race where you competing against a few teams spending hundreds of millions a year more then you...at the same time.

and some of these F1 teams have literally hundreds of more employees then the lesser teams...it would be more akin to a lesser team fielding 11 players while Man U fields 20...and then after they win having the nerve to brag about how well they did!