Red
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest, Romania
Red should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I just love it!!! Here this one:
Quote:
Post Qualifying Press conference, questions from the floor

Q: Broadly speaking the grid line-up is not all that different after all these chances. Is this a lot of fuss about nothing? Or can we expect a big change tomorrow?

MS: Honestly, I don’t think anyone expect a whole different scenario and suddenly Ferrari being in midfield because of the rules, although, because of the rules and because of the mistakes you can do, it can easily happen, but in actual fact, we are professional enough to try and achieve the maximum performance, and I think that’s what has generally has happened. On the other hand, if you look at where David and Kimi ended up, I guess that was a factor of this new procedure, because had they had other qualifying laps available, I guess they would have been further up on the grid and the same with my brother.

Q: Don’t you think people don’t understand completely? It’s like Fridays last year. We don’t understand how many kilos you have in the car…

MS:I guess you were responsible for it. You wrote so many stories how boring Formula One is, so (laughing) now you have to live with it!