Thread: WEC WEC 2021 season
View Single Post
Old 2 Nov 2021, 19:51 (Ref:4081194)   #576
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
I do worry grids will be down, apart from at Le Mans, although a few should use Spa to prepare for LM. Hope I’m wrong
Overall it doesn't look like grids will be down. In the top class, all depends on Peugeot. The series really needs them next year, the same way Toyota stepped up in 2012. I'm taking Glickenhaus and ByKolles with a pinch of salt. Can't assume they'll be there - big bonus if they are.

Dead races like Bahrain last weekend will cause people to jump off the train before it's even left the station.