Thread: WEC WEC 2021 season
View Single Post
Old 3 Nov 2021, 13:39 (Ref:4081285)   #579
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
We (forum posters) didn't seem to following Bahrain too closely last week. I think we get a bit of post-Le Mans let down every year, but this year seemed even greater. Not sure how to fix that, but maybe do something with the calendar and make Le Mans the final race?
For me it all comes down to the competition levels. I think there was still intrigue in the post-LM races back when you had Porsche and Audi also battling it out.

But when you've got stage managed processions in the two Pro classes it's just a killer. I don't think this will be an issue once we get past next year. And even then we should have Peugeot at some races which will be very interesting.