View Single Post
Old 5 Jun 2019, 18:51 (Ref:3908139)   #10
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by chernaudi View Post
I just hope that the ACO and FIA scrapped the stint length regs in GTE this year.
But with or without that, isn't there effectively already a cap in place considering every single GTE has BoP-adjusted fuel tank size and BoP-adusted fuel flow restrictor in place, for artificially equal stints

Hey remember that year* when Ferrari 458 had direct injection and won by country mile because of that, because of actual technology. Can't have that anymore because that's not exciting wrestling enough I guess.

*It was weird too that such thing was allowed to happen as late as 2012, as GTE had turned into full BoP class by that point already... you kow after they had scrapped the 0,5% ILMC rule off from 2011, which I what I will always point out as the very final (even though very minor) grasp of GTE/GT2 non-artificiality.

Last edited by Deleted; 5 Jun 2019 at 18:58.