View Single Post
Old 12 Jun 2020, 10:30 (Ref:3981506)   #32
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
I think anyone who loves racing should try watching Indycars.

You look at other series, F1 has continually grown to a worldwide audience. Indycar isn't quite on the same wavelength, but it has enough interest outside of America to have a dedicated following, as well as being shown in other countries

There's no doubt the triple crown of motorsport LM, Indy and Monaco do mean a lot. F1 will always be the pinnacle, but Indycars and sportscars are worth watching, as are the various junior formulas

Of course some series are better than others, but whenever motorsport is on the telly, I always try to watch it. It's hard to follow all the series though, depends on how much attention it has. I could go on about the merits about each and every series but I won't

I have been lucky enough to go to a few BTCC races in my lifetime. I have a lot of respect for those fans who get to go to plenty of races a year. I would love to see more, but beggers can't be choosers