View Single Post
Old 2 Dec 2019, 18:28 (Ref:3944350)   #84
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
saw it this weekend and thought it was good fun and really liked a number of the racing sequences.

minor criticism...the sideways stare downs while driving was obviously very hollywood but main issue with it was that almost no time is afforded to the background/motivation of the other drivers....so why does Miles spend so much time staring everyone down?

i was hoping for a bit more exposition about Ferrari and it's drivers...without that the movie felt a bit more Ford vs Carroll Shelby to me.