View Single Post
Old 18 Sep 2020, 21:06 (Ref:4003673)   #19
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Having been racing cars and bikes since the late 60s up to 2014 I would advise just what the others have said and buy a ready made car. However before you go throwing all those 50 quid notes away on some advertised "little gem" do some investigation from others in the racing fraternity and find out if it is that "little gem" or a huge money pit ! Personally I have built and raced several very successful cars over the years, but I am a trained mechanic and have ran my own business complete with thousands of pounds worth of tools/ramps/chassis straightening gear and everything needed to do it. Have you thought about sharing a car with someone else or hiring a drive ? Whatever you choose to do I hope you enjoy it.
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !