View Single Post
Old 24 May 2020, 21:56 (Ref:3978130)   #27
andrewc
Veteran

andrewc should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDCutting View Post
Here's the thread and the message that brought me to the whole forum! I am extremely interested in knowing more about the drawings given that I was responsible for quite a few of them! My initials will be marked usually as an interlinked MDC, it might sometimes be confused as the word mix. Also not to be confused with Martin Ogilvie who did lots more. He used to stencil his initials as a connected MB then a separate O.

If there's any chance to be reacquainted with any of the work I did I'd certainly be keen to see it! I used to do stuff like gearshift, pedals, the airbox, some minor suspension bits, radiators, that sort of thing.

I'd also love to see any of the chassis again one day especially if any are still around in the UK. I'm specifically referring to the 036 type. I doubt the 035 will be kicking around now.

I've got some pictures of the very first 035 type which was the first serious car I worked on after the spec-formula F Toyota update. I'll dig them out to post when I get a moment.
I'll have a look.

Hurley Eng has been working on a Toms Toyota Super Formula chassis, apparently from Spanish F3.

Robin Dawe has been racing a Toms in Monoposto - its an 036 as far as I know...