View Single Post
Old 27 Jul 2022, 13:19 (Ref:4120656)   #7
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
The ads here were always the least relevant to me. They were mostly women clothing - which I get no ads on anywhere else. I don't know if that was others experience.
Yup, was similar thing here. It was a singular clothing company but not something my wife or I ever shopped. It would also appear on other sites so I think that was just a standard ad rather than any attempt to target. If I saw Camp Chef or other cooking gear stuff maybe, but not so much here.