View Single Post
Old 4 May 2005, 07:28 (Ref:1292601)   #13
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!
1. Yep - loads

2. n/a

3. Yes - but that's a bit of a chicken and an egg scenario - if the spectators appear to have a larger male demographic, then it makes sense to advertise male oriented products.

4. LOL - yes when the organisers remember to get one for us

5. Yep

6. I'm a marshal

7. N/a

8. Not necessarily - I would like to see the attitude to female drivers change to one where they are simply drivers and gender is irrelevant.

9. Both Mondello and Kirkistown would have a serious problem if they lost all their female marshals, so in terms of Irish motorsport, that would be a yes. Globally, I really don't know. I suspect that they do in certain areas - partcularly in the voluntary areas such as marshalling and organisation. But less so in the more "visible" areas of the sport.