View Single Post
Old 18 Feb 2022, 13:29 (Ref:4099288)   #43
Alfisti
Veteran

England
North Yorkshire, England
Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!
Yeah, reading on the web and looking at diagrams of cars it looks like there's a ton of stuff you can simply unbolt and bolt a replacement on. I think the theory is if you destroy say the front of the car then pretty much everything forward of the windscreen can be unbolted and replaced. I saw a video of Corey LaJoie's car being assembled and it looks like that holds true for the roof/ windows, the rear deck etc. So I reckon as long as the central "cell" where the driver is is serviceable everything could be changed around it if you have the parts and the time/ facilities to do it. Guess we'll find out as it goes along, there's sure to be shenanigans on Sunday.

I read something Logano said about the bumpers being more rounded and therefore it being more difficult to bump draft without spearing a car off to the left/ right. Sounds like a recipe for disaster if there's lots of pushing and shoving. I'm hopeful it won't be...